MELI Game Update 6 January 2022
Dear MELI Community
The MELI game will be updated at 6:00AM(UTC) on January 6, 2022. The update is expected to take 4 hours. The update will include:
1. The PCE, which used to be generated directly by playing games, will be replaced by electricity. The MELI and PCE in the electricity station will be divided according to the electricity produced by the player every day. Currently, it is 4 million PCE and 100,000 MELI per day, which will be adjusted once a week;
2. The daily quest output is still 30 PCE and can be withdrawn directly according to the 5-day withdrawal rule;
3. The original ranking reward in each season remains unchanged and a new specific ranking reward will be added. The top 300 players will receive different amounts of rewards according to their specific rankings. The reward for the first season after the adjustment will be 400,000 MELI;
4. Adjust the level-up plan. Level-up will consume NFT, MELI, and PCE. 0-star players need to consume 48 MELI and 2500 PCE to upgrade to 1-star, and the consumption of MELI and PCE for a higher star level will be doubled. The 3-star level is open now;
5. We will add a new promotion reward mechanism, which will end on March 1, 2022. Players who meet the conditions and bind their accounts can enjoy the promotion rewards permanently;
6. To invite new players to join the game, players need to have at least 3 heroes in their accounts, and they need to invite at least 5 players directly. To enjoy the promotion reward, each account must have at least 3 heroes. Players can obtain MELI rewards proportional to the MELI tokens consumed by the invited players for breeding, level-up, and NFT transaction, 12% for directly invited players and 8% for the second-hand invitation;
7. As for the PCE and MELI tokens generated according to the hashrate, and the MELI reward of the ranking competition, on the first day, 40% can be withdrawn according to the 5-day withdrawal rule, and the remaining 60% will be unlocked in the following 60 days, at a rate of 1% per day. Players must withdraw the unlocked tokens according to the 5-day withdrawal rule;
8. The invitation MELI rewards can be withdrawn directly according to the 5-day withdrawal rules;
9. Part of the UI design of the marketplace will also be updated.
MELI is a battle game utilizing playable NFTs with individual characteristics, referred to in-game as a Meliora. Players have several options when obtaining a Meloria, they can battle PvP or PvE to earn rewards, increase ranking or combine two NFTs to create a new, unique character NFT with special abilities.
You can send your suggestions and opinions to our email: email@example.com